Sunday, October 11, 2009

Payday advance loan with no bank account?

Can someone tell me is there anyplace I can get a payday advance loan with no bank account. I only have a H R Block Debit card that I keep reloading and use for my direct deposit from my wages. Please help. Single MOM IN CRISIS.

Payday advance loan with no bank account?
THey use your check as a security instrument.
Reply:There are private loan companies that might loan you the money if you provide proof of employment such as a pay check stub. These places charge very high interest. I suggest you do open a bank account or savings and loan account. Does your employer have a fund for helping employees in a crisis? You could also check local charities or churches for assistance. I wish you well.

Genealogy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive